RTI via Audioboo on your iPhone

RTI Closure - It's a very sad day in the World of Radio

Michael Allen: It's a very sad day in the World of Radio. The loss of RTI not only upsets the listeners but also the many Presenters and Producers like myself who have worked tirelessly to produce programming for the station.
I am proud to be able to say that RTI gave me my huge break into real radio. Eric and the Team showed a lot of faith and belief in myself and my Motown Moments show when they agreed to air it on RTI back in 2007 which enabled me to make the leap from tiny radio to the mainstream.
Thank you Eric and to all involved in the RTI project I wish you well with all of your future endevours. RTI will be sorly missed!
With very best regards,
Michael "THE DiscoHound" Allen
Motown Moments & Hommage au Fromage.